POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pure white : Re: Pure white Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:25:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pure white
From: Ross Litscher
Date: 26 Mar 2004 16:44:55
Message: <4064a457$1@news.povray.org>
"LightBeam" <s.f### [at] tiscalifr> wrote in message

> 406### [at] hotmailcom...
> > Hey, I've been to many places like this.... in my imagination. Yours
> > looks very military-industrial with a hint of Star Wars. That render
> > time isn't too bad either.
> >
> > -Samuel Benge
>
> I think I was inspered somewhere by the "Kubrik touch" ;-)
> White plastic objects...

Definately. The first thing I thought of was "i'm sorry dave, i cannot do
that". I would like the blue parts to have sharper highlights or a greater
sense of "depth" in the same sense a person's eyes have depth. probably hard
to do the sharpness thing without a light source though, unless you faked it
with bright white objects someplace behind the camera.

so what are these orbs, AI robotic sensors? windows into a person's
apartment? or maybe they are both.

most importantly, i like it